Chris21 Payroll Support
System Logic can provide Chris21 Payroll Support to your organisation in many ways. In addition to the support we can provide with Chris21 Upgrades and End of Year Processing, we can also help in the following areas:
- Reporting. We can assist if you need a report written in Chris21 and are having difficulties extracting the right information. If it’s possible to get this information using the Chris21 Report Designer, we can do it.
- Leave setup. If your leave setup needs some adjustment, talk to us and we will advise how we can help. As an example, you might be required to adjust the number of days leave employees can accrue due to an Enterprise Bargaining agreement.
- Auditing. Let us review your audit setup and ensure you have the relevant files and fields flagged to be captured in your audit file. We can also assist you to write specific audit reports to meet auditor requirements.
- Archiving. You may need some assistance archiving your database. Often there needs to be a balance between the data that is available to payroll and system administrator housekeeping responsibilities. We can advise the best way to manage this process.
- Workflow. If you are using HR21 you will be using the workflow functionality in Chris21. If your organisation’s work practices are changing, your workflow setup may need to change to accommodate this.
- Training. If you have payroll staff who are new to Chris21 or have limited experience using the system, we can provide training in the following areas:
- Introduction to Chris21
- Chris21 Payroll processing
- Report Designer reports
Please contact us for more information about the Chris21 payroll support that we provide and how we can assist your payroll functions.